Join usRegister your interest
Become part of the Harrisons Family
Due to growth across NZ, we have some outstanding opportunities available right now. You could be a Harrisons Carpet and Flooring, Curtains and Blinds or Solar expert, working in an area, exclusive to you.Download
At Harrisons you will be part of an established Kiwi owned family business. Associating your business with the Harrisons brand is a great way to maximise your earning potential. We are the leading mobile in-home service providers, as we want to help people everywhere, create homes that perfectly reflect who they are and what they treasure.
Benefits of a Harrisons Franchise
- Join a Kiwi, family owned trusted brand that is now going on 55+ years with strong growth
- Award winning retail franchise system
- Motivated owner operators can expect to achieve exceptional returns
- Exceptional training system and powerful, proven business model makes previous experience in the industry not required
- Great way to meet new people
- Sophisticated marketing programme that provides a guaranteed percentage of leads, to compliment your local marketing and networking, enabling you to concentrate on providing exceptional service to customers
- You have a dedicated Support Manager ensuring you aren’t alone, and can also learn from the wider Group through regular communication and local and national meetings.
Meet some of our Franchisees
Buying a Harrisons franchise is not just buying a business, it’s buying a lifestyle, a support system and a fantastic team culture to be a part of.
Having owned a Harrisons franchise for over 2 years has been a fantastic decision, the hard work you put in is very rewarding, it’s not easy, but you get out what you put in.
I joined Harrisons in 2011, since that time we have had some great results. Starting from the initial training programmes, getting confident with the products and that was followed up by ongoing support from Head Office that continues to this day.
The marketing team at Harrisons always do a great job getting new leads for our business. Being a large group ensures we get the best products at competitive pricing and keeps us a step above our competitors. The initial investment to purchase the franchise presented a golden opportunity to start generating a good income from the very first month.
We also get to go on overseas trips to places like Hawaii and Fiji every year to recharge and to talk with all the other franchise owners in the company.
If you are looking to join a great company that takes care of the team, I would definitely recommend Harrisons as a great move.
Becoming a Harrison’s franchisee has become a great decision for our family as we now have the flexibility to control our weekly schedule, meaning that we can both enjoy time with our daughter. We are financially able to live comfortably with only one of us working. We have also made great friends with the other local franchise owners which has made us enjoy the community where we live even more.
How much can I make?
The right people who wish to be rewarded for the effort they put into their business can expect to earn 150K+.
There are two ways to buy into a trusted kiwi family owned business in growth phase:
- Purchase an existing business off a franchisee
- Or there are now new opportunities to purchase a new franchise off Harrisons at an entry level price
ASB understands the Harrisons franchise model and are a great point of contact to talk to reobtaining finance for your business. In addition to this ASB have structured an exclusive merchant offering for Harrisons Franchisees to accept Visa and Mastercard payments securely with minimum hassle.
Vendor finance may be available for purchasers of new business opportunities.
Ready to take the next step?
Give us a call or submit your interest online and we’ll arrange a time to chat. We’ll go through any questions you have and let you know what options are available to you, so you can decide if you’re ready to purchase your own franchise.
If you’d like to know more about becoming an Owner/Operator with the Harrisons Group, we’d love to hear from you. Fill in your details and we will be in touch.