Here at Harrisons, we are working hard to keep you and our team safe and healthy during the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a result of the Level 3 and Level 4 alert for Covid-19, we will not be able to carry out face-to-face in home consultations and we will now move to website and call based bookings and consultations during this time - give us a call on 0800 103 002 to chat.
Our team are actively contacting everyone that has an appointment or installation pending.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us on 0800 103 002.
What we are doing to keep you safe during COVID-19:
As a mobile retailer that offers one-on-one inhome consultations we feel we are better placed to reduce the spread of Covid-19 by bringing the samples to you and helping you to avoid busy public places.
Our support and procedures start when you call to book an appointment:
- When you call to setup an appointment we will do a quick check to see if you or someone in the household has travelled overseas in the last 14 days or is currently in self isolation
- Just before an appointment we will check if anyone has become unwell since the initial call was made and may move the appointment to a future date if required
Harrisons Visiting Your Home/Premises:
- All of our vans have advanced antibacterial hand sanitisers that are >99.99% effective against feline coronavirus (the recognised surrogate for COVID-19)
- We suggest you use a hand sanitiser also before and after handling samples
- We carry disinfectant wipes which are used to clean non fabric samples
- During the appointment there is no hand shaking, and we will be actively practising social distancing
- For any paperwork you can use your own pen
- With the Harrisons Price Promise - we will guarantee to keep prices at everyday levels. This means you can buy with confidence, knowing you have purchased the best quality product at the lowest price possible. Dealing with us, you’ll have the assurance you’re getting the cheapest deal available.
If you feel unwell or wish to cancel an appointment, please feel free to give us a call and we will happily setup another time.
We are working hard to keep you safe:
We are actively monitoring the Ministry of Health guidelines and will continue to put the safety of you and our team first.
If you have any issues or concerns, please call us on 0800 103 002 to talk about your next appointment.